BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Farewell my Friends

Well.. Where do i start? For a while now a select few of people have been constantly hounding my Master about my writings. People just wont let it go when myself and Master tell them not to take it personally. Especially when not even a sliver of light has been shed on them sense W/we have said otherwise.

As you all know, i detest drama. Sense i posted the link on my imvu web page that is all it has caused. To much drama and heart ache. Quite frankly more then this is worth... i hope the few readers i have can understand this move i am forced to make. And maybe, just maybe when things calm down i will come back to this and start a new. i'm doubting it. But anything is possible right?

People have been just giving my blog to others all willy-nilly and this is the only way to stop that. If you found my blog on your own then i'm sorry to end it this way. If it was just given to you.. You were not interested in my journey or the issues that i had to blog about. You weren't even interested in anything other then seeing for yourself the malicious lies that others have wasted your time with and for that i am also sorry. So to stop wasting your time, this is the end of my public journal.

For the ones that are spreading this as if it is their own property. You know exactly who you are. It is wrong to do that. If people are truly interested, let them find it on their own with out any pre-conceived notions about what "you say" is in there! It is unfair to the readers AND the writer themselves. Would you want me to give out your information that you worked hard to create? No, i didn't think so! Post it now you little bitch

Once again i'm sorry to end it this way with no previous warning. i hope Y/you all find other writings to relate to. There are many out there. Good luck!

0 comments: