BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update

As you all can tell last week was hell on earth with a little sliver of heaven mixed in. The wake and funeral were all rough. His ex's mom is filling for emergency custody of M, his daughter. K, his oldest daughter has decided to help A and G get custody of M. So we are looking for a different building to live.

We spent three days out of the week in hotels. It was fantastic in so many ways. Master also decided to make it so I don't trust Him or anyone else on that stupid computer program after he decided to get sexual with some bitch. Yes, I am still possessive of my Master. After the last disaster with another girl joining the family I think I have changed my mind on having a three person family. I no longer want to share Him with some girl that might or might not become a raving lunatic when she doesn't get her way. I don't want to feel preassured into anything again. IF and that is a HUGE If we get another girl to join the family. She has to have no previous experience so she isn't comparing Master with any other Dom. Because He is one of a kind. That will never change. And she must learn her place from the get go. No more disrespecting the Family or our House! Which was what the other girl did. From the very beginning.

Anyway this is just a recap of what is going on. We are once again driving and delivering a load to Cincinatti Ohio. Then picking one up there and going to texas. I will write more at another time. Right now my connection is all messed up.

0 comments: