BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Complete Surrender






He walks in and i am on my knees, back straight, creamy thighs spread apart, delicate hands placed at the small of my back behind me. My head is lowered in respect. Heart pounding wildly, palms beginning to sweat, as i hear His boots carrying Him to me. The toes of His boots stop right between my spread open knees. His voice lifts out to me, making me tremble with excitement.

"Why are you positioned like this Girl?"

my eyes slowly travel up his legs, my soft voice a melody to His ears. "Because i am waiting for your use as commanded Master"

"And why are you waiting Slave?"

Breath catches, voice whispers. "because it was commanded of me, and i must do as i am told Master"

"Why must you do as told Slave?"

Eyes sparkle as the knowledge flies into my mind. "Because i am slave, here for your use any way you see fit at any time, Master."

"And who am I Slave?"

"You are my Master, my Owner and my Controller. Master." Eyes travel a bit farther up to make sure my answers are right and are pleasing Him. But don't dare to travel any farther then His naval with out permission.

"Why am I your Master, Slave?"

"Because i gave you my gift of submission Master. Because you accepted me to be Yours and put Your collar on my neck. Master"

"Do you deserve to be used Girl?"

Heart jumps a beat as my mind races wildly for the answer. "If Master says i am ready and deserve to be used by Him, yes Master"

"Have you been a good girl slave?"

"Yes, Master's slave has been a very good girl today Master."

Taking my cheek in His rough palm, His thumb caressing circles. He lifts my face so i may look him in the eye and gives the best compliment this slave can ask for.

Smiling down at me He says in a kind voice. "Good Girl"



0 comments: