BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Possible new home??

(I picked this picture because right now.. that represents me perfectly!)

Just a little update on Master and I while I have the internet for a short time...

Master and I have decided on a area/town to live in. His daughter is having personal issues and it would be best for Him (and by extension) and me to live close by if she should need anything. Plus all of His close family is here so it would be best to live in Illinios. The only downfalls with this state is.. Winters' are going to be brutal. I use to live in the North West where we had virtually NO snow.. and here? Piles upon piles of the white stuff. *ugh* Plus the taxes are through the roof on EVERYTHING! We went to "White Castle" of dinner one night (For those of you that don't know what white castle is... It's like umm a mini version of Burger King. Sorta.) And it was labled at $17.99 before tax.. After it was $22 something.. Its freaking rediculious! But... Family is here and it is a bit closer to my family compared to Tennessee. So I guess it would be a good idea. Master and I are going to talk to the office of this building today. See what the process is for moving into this certain building. So we will see on that front *shrugs*


On a more personal note.. The friend that I thought well shunned me in fact did not, it was a computer clitch plus her moving and us being confined to finding Free WIFI when/if its available. So I am very releived about that. She has always been around for me to talk to and visa-versa. She's one of my best friends and its good to know that nothing that "HUGE" happened.

Master and I argued about that a few nights ago and now that argument was pointless. I wish that would have been figured out way sooner then that fight because that one was.... Bad! I couldn't control myself and neither could he. And sense then things have been on edge between us. He has went back to talking to me like a bloody child. Which I very much ditest when uh hello
*waves aggressively* Obviously I am Not! But at times He obviously thinks so. It gets so frustrating. Sometimes I just want to scream or be alone to figure things out. I cant be talked to like that. It's belittling and mean and hurtful. Which sometimes I think is His whole reason for doing it. *shrugs* Who knows?? Don't get me wrong I love him and I know he loves me. I just don't get why he talks to me like this when I have asked him to stop SOO many times. Yesterday when we got to his daughters house I thought we were done with this type of talk. But then this morning one of the first things he says to me is in that "voice" or "mannerism". And so here I am. Writing this blog while I can. But for now I must go and get ready to go to the apartment office.






0 comments: