BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just writing

Today is Monday, the 12th of October. For all of you that do not know us, here is a bit about myself and Master.
Master is a truck driver, who owns his own truck. Right now i am traveling with him where ever the loads take him. Right now it is Arkansas. A more boring state i do not know. i have been on the truck with Master for almost 5 months now. And i am finding it harder and harder to entertain myself while he drives for ten hours. i am thankful Master is not limiting my time on SIMS (my favorite computer game that is coming in handy for entertainment) or i am not sure what i would do, as i can't read while He is driving or i will get car sick. i am also very grateful that Master is not being that strict on the music choices while He drives. Lets say we have a "different" idea on what good music is. I personally perfer classical and country, while he prefers Classic rock. So He is letting me get my country fix in as long as He can get His Metallica fix in. (i probably butchered the spelling on that. Sorry if your a fan!) At first it was fantastic seeing all the sites of America. Each state bringing something new to the table. Either new sites, tastes and yes even smells. Sometimes even the people bring new things to my life. Although i do not talk to them much out here. Most are male and some are just way to shady for even Master to talk to. Although a few weeks back Master and i met this hitch-hiker who was a nice guy. If Master got a load through Mississippi W/we would have given him a ride. But alas we did not, we came to this blasted state instead.( For any of you that are from Arkansas, sorry no Disrespect towards you or your choice. But for me personally i can not wait until a pre-plan goes across Masters screen that takes us away from this state.)

One thing Master and i have been having a problem with as of late is.. How do we partake of our lifestyle in such a small space? The truck is rather small for Rope play or pup play. It is forcing Master to use his imagination on how to do certain things that would just be done with more space. For instance... How does He tie me up with my hands spread and my legs spread so He can have full acess to either my front or back for whipping/spanking/teasing? There aren't very many places to be tied to and even less space for Him to walk around me when i am tied up. But i am happy to say W/we are working on ways to make it work every day. Each time W/we do a scene, there is always something new for me. Which isn't very hard sense i am still rather new to the lifestyle. And so far my favorite thing was done in a hotel room one evening. Master had my hands tied behind my back and i was then gaged and blindfolded for maximum control. i was rather helpless and couldn't do anything other then listen and wait for what Master had in store for me. He decided to whip virtually every part of my body with His leather belt. My mind was in a sort of daze after a little while. Untill one particular strike was to hard for me to handle and i had to use the safe word. Which i was a little dissapointed about, but Master did not care. He after all does not want to damage or hurt me... the property. His first thought is to keep me safe and healthy for next times usage. Because after all there will be a next time. :) And i am very excited for the next time...

My only thing is i tend to want things a little harder or ruffer then what is given me. i know it is not my place to "push" a scene a certain way. Or the way i want it to go because the scenes are about Master's pleasure not mine. But i always find myself thinking.. "can he strike a little harder? Or tie me up a little more secure". i know it is wrong but i can not help it. It is something i will have to work harder on keeping in check. Because my wants come second to Master's and perhaps He wants to take it easy for that particular scene. Or perhaps He wants to lead up to the more "intense" scenes. You could say i am the basic proverbial kid in the candy shop wanting to experience it all. And maybe He is waiting to see that that fase is out of me. One never can tell what my Master is thinking when He is in "Master mode" or "fully in his element". But the only thing that will clear this particular topic up is time. Which i have a butt load of. Time will tell when/if things will progress. But then it is on Master's time when things will progress and how fast they it will progress. i just have to work on not pushing things my way, no matter how small or big those things are.

Master needs the computer so I will continue later on. :)

0 comments: