BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Explicit Content

Yesterday Master and i had time, money and a naughty book store across the street. if you do not know me, i am one to spend A LOT of money at places like that. There are so many different things you can get that will allow Master to insert His control over me in more sufficient ways. And sense the last time we were in Laredo, Texas i have been wanting to get some things there.
But Master had other plans first. We got the internet and looked up a lot of different things. Like the largest house in the world. That monstrosity is over 2 million sq. Feet. Can you believe it!?! That thing is just... ridiculous to me. Then the smallest house in the world is 96 sq. feet. The complete other side of the spectrum. Master said He wouldn't be able to turn around to pee in the bathroom that's how small it was. lol. Master has... weird tastes when it comes to Google. He searches everything and anything that pops into His head. He told me one time "I know a lot of useless information, but if anyone ever asked I would be able to tell them the answer!" Which is a good philosophy to have i suppose.
After a while of searching up meaningless trivia He decided to look up Bondage scenes. i was jumping in my seat with excitement. (Inwardly of course) i always find it fascinating watching others participate in the lifestyle that i so love! We saw one with this Master and His girl doing intricate Japanese style rope bondage. Master has always wanted to learn how to do that. But me, i find myself hesitating at the edge of that pool. i am still afraid that something will go so wrong while i am tied up. And with Japanese rope bondage there is no easy out. Its so intricate and complicated. Its a work of art in and of itself. But because of that factor alone, i am willing to try it. And because Master has always wanted to do it, i don't want to be the slave that deprives Him of that pleasure.
Master stopped looking up things so We could go eat and watch a movie. The Dark Knight. Although it is the third time i have seen that movie. i am still fascinated with Heith Ledgers performance as the Joker. He was so Superb at it. Although as Master put it the only draw back was that he was not in the movie as much as either of us would have liked. May he rest in peace.
Once dinner was cleaned up and things were put away Master Finally led us to the Naughty Adult store. Master and i could not decide what to get. Would it be the cuffs that has a band around the waist? Or the ones that has a band around the thighs? Or the cuffs that Connect to each other? Or what about the gags.. Should it be the regular ball gag or the breathable ball gag? To many choices for a slave. i just could not for the life of me decide. Until We stumbled across a set of cuffs that were soft, easy to do and undo if a complication should arise. And they came with a free mask. So cuffs and mask?? i was sold as soon as i read the back of the lil' box. Then Master saw the breathable ball gag. Black rubber w/ black leather. It suited His needs and my mouth/head size perfectly. So we finally decided on those two products after a while looking. Once back to the truck Master had me try on all three.
Sense i have never had a ball gag on before i am assuming it fit right. Master had to put two holes in the leather in order for it to be tight. And the cuffs were Perfect. i could not wiggle out of them and the links connecting them didn't so much as budge when Master had me pull on them. i was so excited.
Once Master knew they would withstand whatever He was planning He had me get up from the bed and kneel on the floor while He got the ropes. Then i was to sit on the bed while Master tied me up. my legs were bound and my hands were behind my back with the rope around my shoulders, arms and crossing between and under my breasts. i was bound, gagged, and blindfolded. i was in heaven. He asked me if i trusted Him... completely. How was i to answer? i could not say "yes Master" with the gag in my mouth so i was instructed to nod yes or no. So i nodded yes. Because i trust him 100% with my life. Then it seemed like He was going to leave the truck because it got VERY quiet. my brain was in a state of panic until my ears picked up His faint breathing. i knew He was there but i could not see Him or feel His presence. Then i felt a couple of swats on my breasts. That stung bad. It felt like Master was smacking them with the flashlight that He has. Master likes me to sit up straight and when i slouched to pull away because of the excruciating pain i heard, "Sit up Straight!" in a firm, no arguments, voice. He had to repeat that because my mind was on getting away from the pain. But i could not, and so did as i was told. And got two more smacks on my breasts. After what only seemed like 5-7 minutes Master started to undo my binds. i was desperately hoping that He would have done the ball gag first. At that point my jaws were cramping up bad. But He started with my legs and then the upper ropes. then the mask and finally the gag. Don't get me wrong, i love the gag but its going to take some getting use to.
My first experience with the gag, blindfold and cuffs went extremely well. i was in a state of complete submission and vulnerability that i did not care what Master had in mind next if anything. i was just.... its hard to explain. Once we got back from the bathroom Master and i had my cool down period. i was so.. exposed and vulnerable i really needed that time with Master. i am so glad that all these emotions and experiences are being shared with Him.
Now all i have to do is stretch out my jaws so i can be in the gag longer then 10 minutes at a time. Plus stretch out all the other Muscles that i am now going to be using. i'm so excited about this new development in Master's ownership in me.

0 comments: