BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A new beginning

Things have been going extremely well as of late. Master and I have been all but perfect. I have been 100% submissive towards Him. Lately I am somewhat feisty and at times cantankerous. But he told me that He wanted me to stop. At first it was a bit of a shock. But to be honest, I have been testing Him. In hopes that He will put me squarely in my place. *shrugs innocently* I have always tested the boundaries to make sure they are firmly there. In a sense I need to know that He can be my Master fully. I am happy to report that He is more the Master then I ever thought He could be. For a while there He was holding back. Trying to acclimate me to my new life, because this is my first B.D.S.M relationship. A few nights ago though, He decided that that night would be the end of His hessitation.

During the day while He was driving. I told Him about a fantasy that I had of Him giving me an extreme beating. He was surprised about that. I think He thought that I was not ready for that. But I knew in my hearts of hearts that I was.
Well, after talking about it for a bit, Master informed me that we would in fact be having one of those in our scene that night. I was full of glee and also apprehension. I didn't know quite what to expect. But I knew that this was something that I needed. That we needed to get out of the funk that we were in for soooooo long. Call it a slaves intuition I guess. *shrugs*

Anyway, So once we got parked and dinner was taken care off. Master had me strip and kneel on the bed with my ass up and towards Him. This wasn't the first time He had me in this position. But to be honest it is the first time that I was a bit... Hesitant myself. Which is rare for me. When I know what I want I tend to jump right in to get to it. He proceeded to give me a lot of really hard smacks on my rump with His hand. Then traded His sore hand for His belt. After seven extremely hard smacks I knew that Master would not hold anything back in this scene. And for the first time that I was going to be completely taken by Him. He told me firmly to sit up so He could put clothes pins all over and around my nipples. Those nasty buggers haven't been used in a while, so my nipples were extremely tender. The ones Master uses have a lot of pressure to them. By this time I was already crying. But I didn't care. I needed to take everything that my Master was going to give. In a way to prove to myself that I could. And because I knew this time meant something. That this time was more special then any of the others. My Master was FINALLY showing His sadistic side. I could not of been happier at that very moment. I was flying in sub-space that I didn't care what the next strike was used with. Or where it landed. Finally one of the strikes to my side made me yell out, "Stop, please no more..."
I think Master saw that I couldn't take anymore because He granted my plea and we went into the wind-down process that is so detriment to my climb back out of sub-space. I was shivering and shaking all over. He wrapped me into a blanket. And sat beside me and gathered me into His arms to give me some comfort after the ordeal that I went through.

Master told me after wards that He was very proud of me. Those words made my heart soar. I live to hear those slip from His lips. It's the ultimate praise to my submissive heart. I think the scene really helped us grow as Master and slave. I have been more in tune with what He, as my Master, wants. And I would like to think that He is more in tune with my submissive soul after that. *smiles*

Well it's time for me to go. I will catch up with you all at a later date.
*slips away to His side*

0 comments: