BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thoughts of Failure

Today has been somewhat trying. For some reason Master has been way off. I get why I was off and yes it's a bit og an excuse. But I started my, very icky, period two days ago. And during this time I get really hormonal. So things tend to drive me nuts. When I say nuts I mean NUTS! Everythings irritating more then usual. *Shrugs* But that doesn't have anything to do with Master or why he has been yelling at me off and on all morning. I try asking him what is wrong and he just fires the question back at me. Even though he knows the answer.

Plus last night I had this bad dream and he threw that at me as well. It's like nothing I do at times helps. The reason I got yelled at was because I told Master that supplies were low and we would not make it out of WalMart under 45$ like he wanted. And as it turns out I was right. It ended up being around 60$. But it was me "Bitching" about it. And that I need only tell him the one time, even though not two weeks ago he told me the opposite. That I have to remind him or he will forget. See the problem I have? One minute it's "Do this.." and the next I get yelled at for doing EXACTLY that. I have been trying sooo hard to be the best slave that I can be. But it's just not working. I do what I'm told in a timely fashion. Yet it never works. Everything he has said Don't do, I haven't. So in a way I am doing everything he wants me to. Maybe thats just never enough. Does anyone see my dilema? I am about ready to yell HELP!!!! But what is that going to accomplish? I will just get in trouble for that as well.

I'm going to have to think this over and figure it out, because I cant keep getting yelled at every day. I will shatter or fall apart.

0 comments: