BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blank, Blank, Blank!!

Spring has finally sprung! I am so happy about that. Don't get me wrong I like the winter and snow. But having no color what so ever as a view gets pretty boring and prepetitive. So it's nice to see actual green trees, grass, flowers popping up and blooming everywhere. I wish we owned this truck already so we could get an animal. "No animals on the truck." J.B. Policy. Blah!! So as soon as it's ours I am going to convince Master to get a puppy from the pound. Yup Yup.

If only all the drama went away when the snow did, but it's like it increases ten fold with spring. I'm the type of person that absolutely HATES drama. And it follows me wherever I go. Especially on IMVU. Master and this guy called, uhh S have been fighting for a while now. The man claims to be a Master but he is just like everyone else on that chat site... A pretender. Only in this for the sex with multiple women, or computer chips as it were. *giggles* I just wish Master would let S live his life and go on in denial pretending to be something he does not comprehend. S gives every true Master of the lifestyle a bad name. He just doesn't know what to do with all the control that is given to him. Him and other's like him are making it no longer fun on the site. I am sick of all the games that are being played when it's a true lifestyle, one that shouldn't be taken lightly nor entered lightly. But you have all kinds of people on there that don't know what they are doing and their ignorance shows. It's sometimes insulting. But what can I do?? Tell everyone to stop? Huh, I wish.

Today has been really... robotical for me today. I'm on auto pilot again and don't know how to get out. Nothing is all that interesting to me today. And I can't concentrate on this blog I'm writing which is rare and should tell you just how odd I feel. So I'm going to head out and figure something to do.
I might edit this later on when I can concentrate better.

*uh oh yeah, Me.

0 comments: