BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Master, B and exaustion all over the place

This week has been some what trying. The truck has been moving non-stop making us wake up at around 5 am central time and makes it difficult for Master to spend quality time with his new girl online. By the time we stop we are exausted, expecially him. He has been battling wind, thunderstorms and mountains off and on. When he runs like this, it's physically and mentally draining. In one day we woke up in Buffalo New York and went to bed in Danville Illinois. For those of you that don't quite know how far that is, it's around 650 miles between the two... So it's a long ways. 
I know it is trying for B not being able to talk with him all that much. I just hope she understands that he is trying to get on to talk and spend time with her. But days like yesterday prevent him to do so. I have been in her situation and know in my own way what she is feeling. I'm not trying to say or guess how she feels. But I do know it can be difficult when all you want to do is please your Master, and he isn't around a lot. Thankfully she has our phone number, so she could call any time she wants. Down the road I think that little bit will help her and Master grow together a lot. Plus I get to text her while he is driving on and off all day. Which I like tremendiously. *smiles* 

Being able to talk with her more then I did with his other girls is really helping my reservations, concerns and down right nasty feelings on that topic. It's not that I don't absolutely adore her... Because I do. And that is why this is so foreign to me. I was hessitant about her at first for reasons specified at an earlier date. But as the time goes by things seem to mesh rather well. I know it hasn't been all that long, and I am trying to be patient. So far so good though. 

Master and I on the other hand have been in a bit of a funk. I don't know why or what caused it, but it's here... Things I do grate on his nerves and some things he does are just flat out irritating. He has a tendancy to want to play around and goof off more then be serious and I'm the polar opposite. And this week it hasn't meshed well at all. All I have ever wanted is the lifestyle I was told I would experience with him on this truck. But the plunge has not happened. I get led to the pond, get ready to jump in and am told all I can do is stick my toe in it. Do you know how frustrating that is?! It's like giving a dog a treat, but oh, no don't eat it. Grr!! Plus my mind has been occupied with the fact that my period hasn't shown up yet. It's suppose to be here by the 12th so I am jumping the gun a little bit. But the last time we had sex he cam inside me, which is very bad when there is no contraseptive being used at the moment. Sense we haven't had a paycheck in over a month there isn't extra money for birth control and I am allergic to something in condoms and they hurt my innards. (I don't like the words pussy and vagina for some reason.. shrugs) When he does that it makes me extremely nervous until my period actually comes. Then I breath a sigh of relief and move on. 


Were pulling in a Pilot in Kentucky to get fuel and I will have to do numbers, so my lap has to be empty of lap top. Till next time everyone.


*His exausted slave

0 comments: