BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great Views

View from atop Mount Eagle

Today has been going along pretty well. There hasn't been a lot of fighting between Master and me. We are still in what I consider a funk for us. But I think it is slowly starting to go away. We actually joked around today and talked instead of sitting here all bummed out. So thumbs up on that! There were a couple of bumps when I got frustrated and snapped a little. Which is unusual for me. Master is usually the one doing the snapping but this week there was a switch in personalities. Sense the weekend is coming up hopefully something will happen between Friday and Sunday to place them back where they are suppose to be. Maybe even better then usual.

Master read my blog last night and I think it really hit him how close to giving up this lifestyle I really was. He wrote a blog about it called fear of fear itself. And like he said, either put up or shut up. Hopefully he will do the first out of the two. Because, if something doesn't change soon I have contemplated having my collar removed. I'm not sure what it means to be his slave anymore. I would like to say that I know the do's and don'ts, or the rights and privileges. The lines got blurred over the course of our relationship. To the point where I am defiant and obstinate at almost every turn. I will be the first to admit it. And any and all that tell me the same, I will willingly agree. I know what I have been and I know what I haven't been. I also know what Master should of done, but didn't. I don't agree with why and probably never will agree with it. But that is not the point. The point is that it hasn't been done in almost a year and my attitude is the product of it. Like I have said many many times, we will see how this time goes. I will keep you all informed.

We went over Mount Eagle in Tennessee today. The trees were all green and lush. There were even a few purple trees scattered in the view. It was so breath taking. I wish I knew how to get pictures from the phone to the computer. But alas I do not. So all I have is words to describe it. There was whiffs of fog mixing with clouds surrounding the peaks of the mountain. Water spewing out of crevices out of the rock visaed in the mountain. The grass was a gorgeous green along with all the wonderful trees. That in no way gives it credit. I so need a digital camera. 


My internet just cut out so everything I typed from that point on was gone. And I am now livid. So this post is over. I HATE HATE HATE  when shit don't work like it's suppose to!!!

0 comments: