BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

The curse of Drama

I should start off by saying that I absolutely HATE drama and all the silly little games that comes with it. If you have a problem with me then come to me like a grown up and tell me so either I can help fix the situation or tell you to stop. Lately that's all I have been dealing with.

This chick online, for privacy sake she is called D.E, and she thinks she knows how Master and I feel for one another by the blogs she has read. She quoted a few things that were way out of context. Why people do that is beyond me. How about read what is there and leave it at that. Preferably how that is written. Don't you dare tell me that my Master is a fake and just using me when you know nothing about it. It's not just some computer game where you can click the little red X when things get to hard. So we go through bumps in the road that get smoothed out if not same day, the next day. Which is also none of your business. Don't tell me what you think my Master has done in his past, because if you are either his best friend in the world or him you know jack shit! I don't even know the whole thing and quite frankly I don't want to know. What I do know isn't at all pretty. But that is between him and his god not anyone who thinks he's done them wrong... Just stop with the drama and the stalking already. I mean every time her picture goes away from my page it pops right back up. We have never talked so she doesn't need to be there.

Which brings me to my next point. If you read my blog and take it personal and it ends up hurting you feelings, sorry. But when I write I'm not thinking about you, my Master or any of the other readers out there. I write when things bother me. Half the time I have to re-read what I have written to make sure it all makes sense. Because once I start, I don't stop until I feel better about the situation and my feelings. And if my words end up hurting you again sorry but maybe your taking things way to personal. Like Master always says, "I might not like what you write, but it's the truth. How can I get upset with you about that?" Which is my point. If these writings upset you then maybe you are looking at them wrong or on a warped view of things. I'm not trying to make it out that your feelings are wrong. But if my words make you mad or hurt your sensibilities or even offend you. Well, then maybe you needed to be offended. I am not going to sensor my writings just because your sensibilities are wounded. Like I said in the very beginning of my blog, If you are weak of stomach, or offend easily X out now. I am not going to change my feelings because someone takes things to personal. Someone is always going to do that. If you don't accept my words for exactly what they are that is your problem that you need to work on. So stop whining or complaining about not being wanted around or that you were hurt by my writings. If they hurt you you should probably stop reading them... Very simple.

On a better note. Master and I are doing so much better yesterday and today. There has been an influx of control and ownership I am in high heaven. He has finally opened up His eyes and realized that he was focusing more on work then the life that we should be living together. Which is wrong of him to do. And it was wrong of me the way that I pointed it out to him and brought it up. I should never of yelled at him or snatched the money out of his hand. I should of calmed down and brought it up to Him the right way. The submissive way. But my feelings were over riding my thought process which is entirely my fault. I know that just because I am having a bad day or off week doesn't mean I should disrespect him the way I did. I am going to work very hard on not letting my emotions take control of me anymore. I know it will be hard and one hurdle that I will have to continually work on, because some things just rub me the wrong way like every other human being. And just because I am a slave and Master is a Dominate that doesn't erase the simple fact that we are in fact human. We are learning to live with one another in the real world with the stress of bills, work, drama and money. All of that is nonexistent on imvu. We are figuring out our quirks and habits along with everything else. We will make mistakes. It's what we do with those mistakes that counts. And if you happen to be involved with us and our certain issue don't hold it against us for a week. Get over it just like we have to. You might take longer and we get that. But don't throw it in my face after a week and certainly not His. That is in no way going to earn you favor points with us. Quite the opposite.

0 comments: