BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A new day on Sunday

We are here in Tomah Wisconsin. We got here yesterday to deliver a load. But nothing is coming out of this area until the 19th and it delivers the 20th. It wont do much good for this weeks paycheck but next week should start out half way decent. 

We have finally ran into another person that knew exactly what my collar was. 
He said, "I like your collar... Does it mean what I think it means?". 
I then replied to Him, "I don't know what do You think it means?". 
He said, "Are You all in the lifestyle? Dominance? Submission?"
Master then said "Yeah.."

It was pretty interesting. So now they are watching T.V and I get the computer while they talk until I am needed. I have never been in this situation before. I have never net another Master/Dominate before. It's kind of nerve wracking and kind of exhilarating at the same time. How is it that the things that can scare you or make you nervous the most can also bring you great joy if you just take the jump?

When Master finally got off the computer last night we had a long talk about us. About how a couple of days ago Master had a light bulb moment. He has decided that it is time to live this. I hope he is right and does do what He has said he is going to. I am a little bit more optimistic today then I was yesterday.. I'm going to go some snooping on the internet...

Will write more about today later on.

0 comments: