BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A new day on Sunday Part: 2

We are still in the truck stop and I am loving being out of the truck. Master and that Man are still hanging out watching Nascar. I myself have been removed from the whole thing except when I am needed. (right now B and Master are texting...hmm) Today has been pretty laid back so far. I've been sitting here playing around on the computer and He has been relaxing enjoying not doing anything. There has been no stress of controlling anyone or being controlled. No worries about B and what she wants, what her limits are and why she is pushing away. It's been good not having to worry about anything for a change.

Last night Master said that worrying about things never change them. It just gives you a massive headache. So today I have been working on not worrying. Sometimes a few stray strands of worry pop into my head but I'm pushing them out of my mind as soon as they pop up. But there are a few that wont go away no matter how hard I try to keep them away. I'm not worrying about sitting this weekend because we really needed it. Although it puts stress on the paycheck or lack there of. But maybe something good will happen next week.

I am kind of hoping that Master will want to have a scene today now that we have the time. I don't want to say anything because I am really trying not to push... But sometimes I just can not help myself. I just really enjoy the things that we do. So I find myself wanting to do more and more of it. 

Master and Sir C (the Dominate we met at a truck stop) have talked for a long time. They seem to of really hit it off. It was really fun talking to someone else of this lifestyle while Master was there with me. When he left me alone with Sir C I felt odd. I didn't know what to do and I floundered. Even though he was in the same room, Master wasn't next to me. I didn't feel His support or nearness like I usually do. I have come to depend on my Master's presence in order to feel pleased with myself and my performance. I can't explain it other then how I just did. At first I was a little uncomfortable with how personal Sir was getting with the questions. But Master and I came to the truck for a short while to check on the batteries and get quarters, I talked with Him about it. He told me that although it is rather normal for another Master to ask Him questions about our sexual preferences it isn't ok to Him that Sir C did it with me. And it is also acceptable for other slaves to talk with me about it. But with Sir it was a little to personal at that point. Master said He would talk to Sir. And they did. Once Master was more involved I didn't mind answering Sir's questions because I could and did look up at Master to make sure it was ok for me to answer. 


While we were outside talking with Sir while they smoked after dinner, B sent us a text asking what our plans were. So I told her. That Master and Sir were going to talk maybe watch more T.V and that I was going to have the computer for tonight. Well, I guess that wasn't good enough for her. So I sent her one back asking why my company wasn't good enough when she knows Master is busy. I never got a straight answer. So I told her that we would be talking and she came back with, No I'm good Anna. Well as you can imagine I was mad at that point. I was in no way shape or form good with the situation. She still has not figured out that this isn't just about her and Master. Never will be. So I called her. You know the first thing she tried to do? Get all alpha with me. Uh, sorry not going to happen. She isn't going to tell me how anything is going to work.  This is something her and I are going to have to work out. Slave hierarchy is between the slaves. Has nothing to do with Master until it affects our performance. Which I am bound and determined not to let happen! (And yes B, Alpha is in the B.D.S.M dictionary. It is in fact a real thing and position. Not just an onlinism.) But I refuse to let that ruin the good day. 


Sir C gave Master His phone number and visa versa so T and I (Sirs girl) can talk. Master mentioned how I have been looking for someone to talk to that has irl experience in this lifestyle. And she has had both. I got to talk to her a little bit on the phone. They have decided to join IMVU.com. It is kinda cool finding and getting to know another D/s couple. I look forward to getting to know the both of them.



0 comments: