BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taking a step back

I have come to the realization that people are going to think what they want to think no matter how many times I try and clear it up. Some people just read what they want to and base everything else on false assumptions. Which is ok as long as it doesn't affect me. But when people get all bothered about something I write here that doesn't mean what they think or want it to, it affects me. It affects my level of submission to my Master. It affects my once good mood and I start to make mistakes with my Master. And that I can't have.

What people need to realize is things arn't always about them. If I say the sky is light grey, are you going to get offended because where your at its blue? No. It's just me stating a simple truth (because facts can be manipulated) about what the sky looks like HERE. That is all I ever do. State simple truths about my feelings as a whole or sometimes rather specifically. I am human. I do have feelings. Sometimes they are rather mean, hurtful and rude feelings to others but I have them. I don't like when I have those kind of feelings either and that is why I analyze them here. That is why I have to write them. Once they are out of my head I can look at things more clearly and then move on. And once people click the red X for that post they should move on to.

But sadly they don't. So I am taking a step back from everything and letting people think what they will. That means let my mother deal with her delusions that my grand mother will change, let D.E think what she wants about Master and I. And everyone else out there that thinks either me or Master are something we arn't. I can't change their minds with simple words. So why bother? Why should I let them ruin a perfectly good day and a great mood because they read to much or to little into something? I don't think I should, so I'm not. Or at least I'm going to work on not doing that.

Yesterday We stopped kind of early because we couldn't pick the load up by the time they got done loading trucks. I always enjoy when things like that happen because it gives Master and I more time to hang out, talk and play around with out the steering wheel in his hands. Plus once it is dark we get to participate in this lifestyle aka scenes. Well we went into the Pilot to take a shower and there was something iffy about the whole thing. Master went to have a smoke while we were waiting for our number to be called. And apparently Master took 10 minutes to smoke one cigarette which never happens. So the Pilot people took my shower off the board and made it so we were last in line. I ended up taking a shower with Master instead. It was ok, the shower was rather large so no complaints about that.

When we got back to the truck Master played chess for a while and I sat next to him and just watched. It was very relaxing to sit there and not have to worry about anything or anyone. All the drama with my family was so far from on my mind it was great. There were other things, but they arn't worth mentioning that's how little of a problem it is. When it was finally dark Master let me play for a while with the toy. It had been a little over a week sense the last time I was allowed to cum and quite frankly it was fantastic! The first orgasm was extremely powerful. But something was kind of missing, I was still really horny. So Master let me play again. :) And orgasm again. I was sated to the max. I am still horny today but that is what happens when Master plays with my boobs while he drives. I really really like when he does that.

There isn't much going on right now except drama that I am choosing to ignore. Master is listening to some talk show on the radio. I think I will go read a couple of blogs and maybe work on my chess skills so Master wont beat me.

We are very competitive... Cant you tell?

0 comments: